(Senior) Sales Manager
Tech Open Air is Europe’s leading technology festival about the future of work & life.
Our mission is to make people, organisations & the planet future-proof.
With 200+ international speakers, 80+ satellite events, Haus of Tech exhibition hall and over 20k attendees TOA19 was our biggest edition so far. Now we would like you to join us and help us grow even further.
As part of our partnership team, you will follow every step of the partner acquisition and negotiation processes, dealing with C-level executives and top stakeholders from some of the world's leading brands, startups and communities to create new long-term partnerships and manage existing ones.
- Identify, prospect, negotiate and secure new business.
- Develop strategies for, pitch, and sell mid to large scale partnership packages as well as customized solutions.
- Build, manage and maintain strong partner relationships.
- Closely work together with account management to make sure all components of the partnership are delivered in a timely, high quality manner.
Earliest start date: Beginning of February. Full-time position, 6 months probation period with the possibility of a long term contract.
- You have 3+ years of sales experience.
- You bring in a big network of potential clients and contacts for TOA.
- You have a pragmatic approach but know how to hustle.
- You are passionate about disruptive content and people and perfectly understand the tech sector.
- You are a natural negotiator and can come up with creative solutions when needed.
- You have great communication skills and know how to use them to deliver your vision for mutually beneficial deals.
- You are detail-oriented and are able to consistently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Perfect command of English.