Tech Open Air is Europe’s leading technology festival about the future of work & life.
Our mission is to make people, organisations & the planet future-proof.
With 200+ international speakers, 80+ satellite events, Haus of Tech exhibition hall and over 20k attendees TOA19 was our biggest edition so far. Now we would like you to join us and help us grow even further.
- Creating and editing copies for TOA newsletters, website, etc. that are accurate, original and well-researched
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects TOA's tone of voice
- Support the team in developing content marketing material, mainly with existing TOA content (e.g. Speaker Talks at TOA Conference - video & audio)
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Perfect command of the English language
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proven track record of producing original copy for digital channels
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills
- Experience and/or strong interest in the (global) tech and startup industry
- Ability to understand the needs and deadlines associated with a project and the target audience
- Creativity, creativity, creativity