Account/Project Manager (German speaker)
Tech Open Air is Europe’s leading technology festival about the future of work & life.
Our mission is to make people, organisations & the planet future-proof.
With 200+ international speakers, 80+ satellite events, Haus of Tech exhibition hall and over 20k attendees TOA19 was our biggest edition so far. Now we would like you to join us and help us grow even further.
Account Managers take over the active management of TOA20 acquired accounts overseeing smooth deal execution leading up to and during the festival. You will be the central point of contact between TOA20 partners and the TOA team, coordinating information flow and reaching all set deliverables. As a crucial component to the festival's execution, your main goal is to achieve maximum customer satisfaction that establishes long term client relationships.
- Active management of TOA20 acquired accounts making sure all agreed components of the partnership deal are put into existence and delivered in a timely, high quality manner.
- Close collaboration with Partnership Managers in deal handover and managing partners’ needs.
- Close collaboration with the production and marketing team in setting deadlines and requirements for partners.
- Onsite support for TOA20 partners.
- Build, manage and maintain strong partner relationships and customer satisfaction.
Start beginning of April. Full-time temporary position ending mid-July.
We are looking forward to your applications!
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional working experience as an account manager, a project manager or a project coordinator.
- You are customer relations oriented.
- You are detail-oriented and are able to consistently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have time management skills and know how to manage multiple accounts and coordinate internal resources.
- You have excellent communication skills and have a creative solutions approach to challenging situations.
- Perfect command of German and English.
Big up if:
- You are passionate about disruptive content and people.
- You understand the tech sector.
- You have event management experience.